About Entry Twitter Facebook Blogskin Follow Dashboard

Monday..
Sunday, 25 March 2012 • 17:55 • 0 comments
Tumblr_ly4qo85n5z1qfcyo3o1_500_large 


Today is Monday , and I'm gonna go to school later :F . That's was my nightmare to go to school today. Today I'm gonna speaking english x) .But only a little , and sorry for the broken english ;D . Hahahahah , Okayy Yesterdayy I'm hang out with my friends . That's was so cool ! trust me bebeh :D and and we watched a movie "Jidin sengal " hahahahaha memang sengal. Tapi kami tengok sekejap ja , xtengok sampai habes == . Depa ni laa nak keluar sangat -.-. habeh duitt . Tapi bukan duit anis yang melayang tpi duit kawan , dya yang belanja xD . Okayy okayy :3 No ideaa -.- . Okayy byee ;D thanks for reading guyss <3 . Assalammualaikum.



PASTFUTURE
My Intro
Intro please?
Mine:
Aniesz Azryna ♡
Assalammualaikum & hi. my name is Anis Azrina . fourteen years old and I'm live in penang :)

Shout!
Don't say anyword
• No Anounymous
• No Alien
• No Chicken
• No Ads / e-Mail link
• ONLY blog link


Big Clap!
Thank You
"Don't remove this credit or I will make you shame!"
Template : Masterly Elmo
Tutorial :
Cute Photo:We Heart It
Nice View:Google Chrome
Design by: Aniesz Azryna